LIVE WEBINAR | WEDNESDAY, SEPT 20 @ 1:00 PM EDT
How do you appropriately use Snapchat? When is it OK to retweet a student? How do you take school privacy policies into consideration?
Join Content Marketing Manager Mia Major and Social Media Specialist Karley Ice to learn how to safely and strategically engage with your current and prospective community members on their favorite medium: social media.
In this webinar you will learn:
- General dos and don'ts of social media engagement with students
- How engagement can increase your social following
- What to do if someone writes a poor review or mean comment
- Appropriate ways to interact with constituents on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and SnapChat
- How to use social media, even when there is a lot of red tape