LIVE WEBINAR | TUES. DECEMBER 12 @ 2:00PM EDT
If your school receives any amount of federal funding (be it $500 or $50,000) you are required, under both Title II and Title III of the ADA to offer a fully accessible website. If your website is not accessible, you are open to the risk of receiving an OCR demand letter — AKA a fine for your website's non-accessible content.
Accessibility and compliance isn't just something that affects public schools, but it is also imperative in both the higher ed and private school sectors.
Join members of the Finalsite and AudioEye teams to learn:
- Why schools may be subject to fines and OCR violation letters
- What the current legal landscape looks like
- Which schools may be at risk, and why
- What the current laws and regulations are
- Suggestions for risk mitigation