LIVE WEBINAR | WED. MARCH 13 @ 9:00 AM GMT (GREENWICH MEAN TIME CONVERTER)
Launching a new website often brings panic, stress, enthusiasm, pride, deadlines and so much more! Join us for this webinar as we speak first hand with a busy international school who managed to launch their new website in a timely fashion.
During this webinar we will learn from Kristi Williams, Executive Director of Strategic Programs, and Lori Foster, Finalsite Client Success Manager on how they worked together on this website redesign project.
- What was the driving factor behind their redesign?
- What was their vision for their design?
- Who was involved and how much time did it take?
- What lessons can you share with other schools?
- What are some tips on deploying a website with Finalsite?
ABOUT KRISTI WILLIAMS
As the Executive Director of Strategic Programs, Kristi leads communication operations, community relations and advancement at ICS Addis Ababa. She joined the team in 2014 bringing years of experience in marketing, branding and communications. Before joining ICS Addis, Kristi worked as a Brand Marketing Consultant at the Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency to shape and define the future of the learning business.