WED, 8 MAY|CANFORD SCHOOL, WIMBORNE, DORSET
Join Finalsite's team for a free day of social media training for school marketing and admissions professionals, inspiring and assisting school marketers in their day-to-day roles.
During this practical, full day of training for school Marketers, we work on creating a social media strategy that will make your school stand out on social media! This workshop is designed for schools that are just beginning to use social media as well as those who are already using social media marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy.
What the training day covers:
- How to use social media to increase your admissions
- Discover what works for other schools and how to connect with your audience
- Set clear social media marketing objectives
- Learn how to measure your social impact
- Create compelling content that will engage and grow your audience
- Get hands-on experience using tools to manage, measure and improve your social media
By the end of the day, you'll have completed a framework for an effective social media strategy. This practical and challenging workshop is a must for school marketers who want to stay ahead of the competition.
Places fill quickly. Please register now to avoid disappointment.
This free workshop includes snacks, lunch, and plenty of time for networking with other attendees and presenters from Finalsite.
Attendees should plan to arrive between 9.00 - 09.30, the workshop will begin promptly at 9.45 am and ends at 4pm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.